Content of the Course
This course will cover the most important areas of law with regard to the Internet, mostly from an EU perspective.
This course will be entirely taught in English.
Structure of the course
seven "traditional" lectures
2. Preparation of papers on selected topics in teams
max. 8,000 words (not incl. front page, indices, footnotes, declaration of originality)
Submission of paper:
- Deadline: 4 May 2018, 23:59 CEST
- Both PDF and Word by e-mail to Lst.firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Recess: 11/12 May 2018
Presentation of papers and plenary discussion
Teams and allocation of topics
We will try to match students during the first and second lecture. Your presence is therefore recommended.
Teams: 3-4 members
Topics: will be announced during the first lecture
Allocation of topics:
Submission of topic preferences: until 9 March 2018
E-mail to Lst.email@example.com:
- Name, matriculation number
- 3 topic preferences (1 = highest priority; 3 = lowest priority)
- Names of other team members
Assignments will be communicated on 12 March 2018.